SADIK - Dashboard SADIK Sekolah 2013
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 12
SCOPE OF WORK
We currenty have a web application prototype that needs to be added with a new feature. Our objective is to have a DASHBOARD added to the application. Please note that this application is in INDONESIAN language. The DASHBOARD will run queries from the existing Database and display them several pages, perhaps separated by tabs. SADIK stands for Sistem Analisa Data dan Indikator Pendidikan. Attached are several samples for Dashboard Layout that we're looking for.
Below is the link to the web application prototype [url removed, login to view]
The particular group role is the following:
Included in attachments are several sample of Dashboard that can be used as references. Below are points that must be used as guidelines,
- Dashboard module must conform to our existing application framework
- Dashboard module must use the existing database. There will be no schema modification, including its tables, fields, data types, and any other attributes
- Dashboard module will employ efficient Coding Standard and best practices
- Dashboard module will employ OWASP Top 10 security best practices and OWASP ASVS
- Dashboard module will have the ability to scale to a minimum of 10K CONCURRENT connection
- Dashboard module will have an optimum performance in terms of SPEED even in 10K CONCURRENT connection
- We need you to design Dashboard UI, including CSS, HTML
- Dashboard module will employ FUSIONCHARTS Java Script Charting Library and other Java Script Library, such as JQuery
- Dashboard module will be able to be displayed on mobile devices with html format, minimum on a 4" display mobile smartphones and a maximum of 10" Tablet. There are various mobile smartphones and tablet display sizes between them. The module will also work across multiple mobile platform which are Google's Android, Apple's iOS, Microsoft's Windows Phone, Blackberry OS. The version for each OS will go back up to 3 MAJOR versions e.g. the current Apple's iOS is version 7.0.3. Then the platforms that need to be supported areversion 5.x.x and 6.x.x as well.
- Dashboard module will work across multiple platforms of desktop browsers; top 5 are Microsoft's Internet Explorer, Mozilla's Firefox, Opera, Apple's Safari, and Google's Chrome. The version for each BROWSER will go back up to 3 MAJOR versions e.g. the current Microsoft's Internet Explorer is version 11. Then the platforms that need to be supported are version 9 and 10 as well.
On top of all of the above, The Dashboard will have a set of complete Software Documentation which will outline in DETAIL the following:
- Data Flow Diagram
- Simple Software Requirement & Specification
- Simple Dashboard User Manual
We are a System Integrator (SI) called Sistem Sekolah Cerdas Indonesia (SSCI) whose focus is providing ICT solution for schools and for the regional provincial and municipal education supervising offices. SADIK's objective is to provide government and schools officials with tools that can help them garner, organize, analyze, monitor, and evaluate data, using the existing format provided by the Ministry of Cultural and Education, in order to put a sound education plan to be implemented in their respective areas. This plan is usually developed towards the end of the year that focuses on the following education year. SADIK is to serve as the tool to provide the officials with actionable information and insights through data and parameter analyses for accurate planning
We estimate for this work to be completed in 4 - 6 weeks / 42 calendar days. We're open and welcome to any suggestions
When submitting a quote, please note your favorite movie actress or actor =)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online