Setup small Magento site for Australia
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $459 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I operate a small software house in Australia specialising in Cloud solutions SME's using OSS/LAMP stack.
However we don't do much eCommerce (yet) and I need a site setup quickly and cost effectively, and I know it will be better on both counts if I get someone to do it for me. This site is in fact for myself, not for on-sell to a client.
I am looking for a mature, experienced developer with strong Magento skills, specifically with experience in building am Australian site from scratch.
As a mature developer you should be familiar with a formal Dev/Test/Deploy cycle, and will need to know (or quickly learn in your time) JIRA/Greenhopper and SubVersion. You must also able to follow our internal development processes and standards from the word go (they are documented).
Other than knowing Magento inside-out, the main attribute is to be RELIABLE, and to always COMMUNICATE regularly and clearly.
If this is you then please apply.
=== PLEASE NOTE:
- We expect you to already have experience with Australian sites/settings
- We will do an online interview & test using Skype for 15-30 minutes to test your skills & experience.
- We need to work directly with Developers, not via a "manager" or Agency person, and will verify this via Skype/Webcam as needed.
- We prefer native speakers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, or some EU countries (if Fluent in English)
- No Agencies, no exceptions.
=== HOW TO APPLY
Read carefully and provide the following, exactly as requested:
- your work
1. links to your best 3 sites (not all, just 3 best)
2. explain why these sites are your best work ie, what features, extensions etc make them great
3. provide the contact name and email for each site so we can check your references (this is essential, if not provided your application will be deleted)
- your skills
4. provide a full Resume/CV so we can see your full professional background
5. tell us something of your approach in working with clients and development philisophy
6. outline your best 3 skills, and explain why these are so important to clients
We look forward to your application.
GoWare Pty Ltd
We Go Where you Go.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online