Simple user login and logged-In time
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 19
We need a simple PHP-driven user login platform with these requirements:
1. Ability for guests to register in the website.
2. Registry process must use captcha and email verification.
3. Ability for members to edit their personal information.
4. Display the TOTAL time the user has been logged in.
5. Every 10 minutes logged in, the user will be rewarded points.
6. Avoid multiple logins from other browsers/computers/tabs, etc. with the ultimate goal of preventing users from earning more points.
Brief context to get a better picture:
This is for an internet radio. The idea is that users earn points by listening to the radio (or at least leaving the browser window open). Then users could get rewards by archieving certain scores or goals. BUT that will be later... first we need users to log in and start earning points by listening all day long! Security is important, we dont want people cheating the system.
BIG PLUS: a realtime score/time display would be great.
There are some other details which we could define, but this is the general idea.
We dont have much budget, so cheaper is a plus and we need this done by yesterday!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online