Single Webpage with Google Maps API
This project was successfully completed by jinugeorge for $133 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
I am looking for someone experienced in PHP and Google Maps API to provide a standalone webpage allows me to do the following. Preferably someone who has already worked on this specific task or similar applications using Google Maps:
- upload a pre-defined Excel File with 20 columns (approx. [url removed, login to view] data entries)
- visualize with a colored dot (blue) a specified Address 1 (provided in 3 columns in the file: Country, City, Address) in Google Maps … Each dataset/line in the excel file has one Address 2
- visualize with a colored dot (red) a specified Address 2 (provided in 3 columns in the file: Country, City, Address) in Google Maps … Each dataset/line in the excel file has one Address 2
- … this way [url removed, login to view] data points/dots ([url removed, login to view] blue and [url removed, login to view] red) should show up on the Google Maps in the page
- A window/menu on the page (see example screenshot) allows filtering values from 11 of the 20 columns
- When uploading the Excel File all selectors should be activated in order to allow visualization of all data points/dots
- Users can select or unselect any or various of the values in each filter, for example:
- BRANCH: Initially shows all branches selected and shows the dots for all datasets (lines in the Excel File)
- BRANCH: If User unselects “Branch1” only the dots (Address 1 and Address 2) for datasets (lines in the Excel File) that are selected will be shown … datasets with “Branch 1” will not be shown (neither Address 1 nor Address 2)
- One separate selector will allow to turn on or off the visualization of all blue or all red dots – this way allowing to:
- Either show Address 1 AND Address 2
- Or only show Address 1,
- Or only show Address 2.
- If possible the export of this Excel File with 2 additional columns (Maps Latitude and Maps Longitude) is requested.
Attached please find a sample screenshot of what I am looking for as well as an Excel File with the according structure we will use. Any questions – let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online