Create similar to the SCRIPT functions of [url removed, login to view] (automated WHM/cpanel backups) with the visual appearance matching our website theme on both the administration and client side.
1. [url removed, login to view] uses WHMCS ([url removed, login to view]) it is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses and handles everything from signup to termination, with automated billing, provisioning & management and uses smarty templates which makes it easy to modify. So Knowledge of WHMCS billing script is required and a working copy will be provided to you by us for you to incorporate the script.
2. We expect a professional, commercial grade script using but not limited to the these programing languages: PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
3. We will exmaine your portfolio, your prior work history on freelacer, what type and size of prior projects you have successfully completed before we select a coder(s).
4. We expect daily updates and ALL visual appearances of the script must be approved by us as we move through the project.
5. after project completion and you have been paid, we require the coder(s) to offer prompt support to for at least 30 days for tweaks, bugs, minor changes and or updates.
We will provide our coder/software developer:
1. A server to setup and install the script when completed or at anytime during the project
2. A WHM/cpanel account for complete testing, when requested by YOU.
3. We will provide a working copy of WHMCS on our server since they require a license tied to an IP address. So you have an option to use our server for modifing & testing WHMCS or get your own copy of WHMCS. (They offer a free 14 day trial upon request)
We encourage our coder/software developer to signup for a FREE account on [url removed, login to view] to get a feel of the functions/features of the script.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $267 for this job
Hi i have more then 6 year experience in this fields.. i have done lots of work Ajax, Php and My sql related.. so i am ready to start this work lets start Thanks