The idea its to be paid before to give support services
The most important part is the proper credits handling:
1. Client opens ticket to receive support
2. Support operator does have the view of the current credits limit of a client + option to "take credit".
3. Support operator is able to remove entry that X credits were taken for each ticket closed
4. Client is able to see how many credit was taken from his account just across the ticket number
5. Client is able to see how many credit is left somewhere just across is account login name
6. In the adminarea you will see how many credits does have client
7. Admin is able to "refund credits"
8. If credit is minus, you will manually contact client to have him paid (create invoice manually from admin area for e.g.).
It give an idea of what i need but it can be better with your talents! I don't need it faster we work with the WHMCS in sandbox to try all features
5 freelancers are bidding on average $211 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start thanks