My name is Nick I am the CEO & Managing Director for Deal Me Hosting we are a GSP as well as a Hosting Provider.
I am searching for someone to create a custom WHMCS module.
The module must be able to do the following:
0. Add a client as an Owner.
1. Add a server.
2. Add server CPU.
3. Add server RAM.
4. Add Server Hard Drive Configuration (Up to 10 HDD Configurations)
5. Add Server OS.
6. Add Server Name.
7. Add Server Host Name.
8: Add Main Server IP Address.
9. Add Additional Server IP addresses (drop down box or list)
10. Add Multiple NIC's.
11. Add DRAC IP.
12. Add Server Location (Using a dropdown list select server country location + have option to manually set city and state)
13. Add Server Login Details (server username and password as well as option to add / use SSH Key)
14. Add server SSH Port.
15. Add server RDC Port.
16. Add server Control Panel (dropdown box with select control panel options + option to manually set / add control panel)
17. Add CPU Cache.
18. Add CPU Speed.
19: Add Number of Server CPU's.
20. Add Number of server Cores.
21. Add Server RAM speed.
22. Add Drive Controller.
23. Add Drive Raid.
24. Add Multiple PSU's.
25. Add Chassis Brand.
26. Add Chassis Model.
27. Add Service Tag.
28. Add asset tag.
29. Add Warranty Expiration.
30. Add Option (drop down box - managed or unmanned server).
31. Add Option wether the server is used for VPS or not.
32. Add Option VPS Node.
33. Add switch type.
34. Add Option Switch Speed.
35. Add option rack name & number.
36. Add option rack position.
37. Add option UPS (Uses a UPS or not)
38. Add option UPS port.
39. PDU Option.
40. PDU Port.
41. Add option for contract terms including length of time (1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 12 month)
42 Add additional notes.
This addon must work in the client area and for / when creating new products and selecting a module to use.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $480 for this job
Hi we are a team of freelance software developers, if you contact me at our website we can discuss the details of the project. w w [url removed, login to view] l v e r .i o