1) Need to be able to create subdomains such that if my site were [url removed, login to view], a user could create johnsmith.test.com.
2) The user would need to be able to edit said site from a dashboard once he's signed onto [url removed, login to view]
3) The dashboard would be able to edit the colors and text on [url removed, login to view], and be able to drag and drop products from a list on [url removed, login to view], and the people could buy those products from johnsmith.test.com.
We're looking for a Web Developer.
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete profile
- References or an established reputation preferred
-applicants should use the word "tomato" as the first word in their response.
I look forward to hearing from you!