Website & Database Programmer
This project received 54 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $609 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for a web programmer who can take on projects regularly on a contract basis. We are looking for a RELIABLE programmer who can take our photoshop web design files (layered) and program them into either a HTML website and also be able to build COMPLEX back end database applications. In addition each of the websites will need to be integrated into our existing proprietary content management system (CMS).
We are NOT looking for a large company with dozens of programmers, but rather an individual or very small company that we can develop and ongoing professional, reliable business relationship with.
The following are MANDATORY requirements:
Web / Database Developer with the following skills:
• PHP 5 (previous experience with building PHP (database driven) web applications (not just websites).
• Photoshop (for slicing up graphics, and putting it into the systems, etc)
• jQuery / AJAX
• MySQL (must have a good understanding of databases and SQL)
• Good troubleshooting skills
• At least 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE
The successful bidder will receive ongoing projects on a regular basis.
The successful bidder must be able to communicate and understand English fluently.
The successful bidder must be willing to sign a copyright and confidentiality agreement.
Please submit a bid on what you would charge to develop a website with the following perameters:
1. We provide layered design files of the site GUI
2. You develop a HTML based website using the design provided
3. The site must be integrated into our existing proprietary CMS (content management system) which uses PHP, MySQL
4. All testing and debugging to ensure site is working properly, and has cross browser support
IMPORTANT: Only bidders who have the qualifications listed above should bid on this [url removed, login to view] required:
BIDDERS MUST SHOW EXAMPLES OF COMPLETED PROJECTS THAT HAVE COMPLEX DATABASE WORK TO BE CONSIDERED.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online