Weekly PHP & Wordpress Work
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $10 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 USD / hour
I am seeking a capable individual to undertake various tasks every week for one of the largest growing web design companies currently in the North West of England. We currently have someone who does all of the below tasks for us but due to our expansion, we are seeking someone new long term. As our company is small we want to add one individual with skills that are able to undertake the following weekly:
Important Skills & Example Tasks
- Must be able to type fluent English, we do not need to speak to you over the phone but you must be able to speak in English. Our primary source of communication is text chatting via Skype so this is also a minimum as we will need to speak to you regularly. Communication is key.
- Minimum HTML, PHP, MYSQL and CSS language knowledge. Java is a bonus.
- Must understand how wordpress works inside out.
- Convert a PSD file into a wordpress template.
- Convert a PSD file into a tomatocart template (very similar to oscommerce - please see [url removed, login to view]).
- Modify the front and backend of Tomatocart.
- Ability to also create responsive layouts.
- You work the hours when you want. We will send you tasks via email that need completing and a deadline they need to be completed by. Once the tasks are done, simply email us back with confirmation. You can always speak to us on skype.
- We are looking for someone who can complete work quickly but without compromise on quality. We do not want rushed jobs but also do not want someone who takes 10 hours to tweak simple code. We appreciate quality work.
Payment & Hours
We will start off looking for someone at $6 per hour. If after 1 month the chosen individual can show a good level of consistent work we are happy to start paying $8 per hour instead. We expect that to begin with you will have around 5 hours per week. After 1 month we will give you the option to take between 5-8 hours per week. We pay at the end of each week once work is completed. We do not delay on payments; we pay via PayPal or BACS only.
So please do bid below, any examples of work you have done or similar companies you have worked with is a bonus. We want to know about you! We would like to speak to people over Skype so you will have an opportunity as long as you are happy with all the above requirements.
We want to know:
- Your skills
- Examples of your work
- Have you worked with any other UK based companies before?
- Have you worked with any eCommerce systems before?
We do have some tasks that need completing this week so we are seeking someone fairly quickly.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online