Wordpress custom theme implementation, creation and tweaking
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $244 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
YOU MUST BE A PROFICIENT WORDPRESS CUSTOM THEME CREATOR AND editor, and proficient in PHP, BECAUSE OUR THEME IS CUSTOM MADE BUT bUT IN NEED OF TWEAKS,
We need a complete migration of the BLOG theme to a completely new theme.
We use 2 different themes for the site, 1 for the Blog section, and 1 custom theme for the rest of the site
We ned you to impletement a new theme for the BLOG section of the site ONLY.
And organise it nicely, so that articles for specific regions are organised by categories that we will be able to set in the admin panel.
Our current theme is a customised version of this premium theme
[url removed, login to view]
Our version : [url removed, login to view]
YOU MUST KNOW WORDPRESS THEME CREATION INSIDE OUT.
YOU WILL WORK WITH ME VIA TEAMVIEWER ONLY
SO MUST HAVE AN EXCELLENT INTERNET CONNECTION AND BE ABLE TO WORK and speak via the mic.
I need the following elements integrated into the Blog articles section for each Blog posted , for current ones and new posts created. ONLY for blog section. Note we have another posts section for videos., this section will remain as it
is. So this is only for the blog section [url removed, login to view]
0) You will integrate a new blog theme with the rest of the site and ensure all admin functions work, widgets, etc etc, current video thumbnails on display in the blog, you will make embeddble within a text widget. not how they
currently are. SO I can place them wherever I wish. The theme must be completely mobile and tablet compatible.
1) I want to integrate a related articles widget like near the bottom of this page where where it links to other articles with a thumbnail
AND the collect email subscribe element with an image also below in the link.
[url removed, login to view]
So when a user enters their email address to get the ebook, they will be auto registered them and auto place their email into SENDPRESS (ALREADY INSTALLED) and into the subscribers DB in sendpress AND the pdf ebook will be AUTO SENT TO
them along with a confirmation of subscription with a randomly created username and password from their email name.
2) Install a google translate widget that LOOKS NICE AND FITS THE CUSTOM HEADER, we have 3 different headers throughout the site, it must fit and be placed on all three on the site.
3) Check [url removed, login to view] and infact ALL PAGES created in this NON-BLOG custom theme.
I want text aligned within the alignment of the logo and header links above, and NOT spreading out 100% throughout the entire page.
Also make the PAGES and VIDEO POSTS content align left and WITHIN the headers logo and links bar beginnings and ends.
4) Figure out why aol and hotmail email addresses and I think now NO EMAILS are not being recieved by their registration emails when a user registers.
5) In admin menu options, Admin> Appearance> Menus > bottom menu, footer bottom menu, when that is edited, they currently do not appear in the footer, the footer bottom menu has to be manually edited, make it so that when edited in wp
admin, the change is affected in the [url removed, login to view] page.
6) When Blog articles are created, the default wordpress alignment and borders that appear when you add a subtitle to a picture DO NOT appear in our custom theme.
Also picture alignments and border in the articles DO NOT WORK. This needs to be fixed. and Tested to ensure all the above is working.
7) Completely change the fonts for body, and headers in our blog section and all related blog articles.
type BOYAKASHAMELIKEPOONTANG in your bid to show me you read all this.
WILL PAY 50 USD TO SORT OUT THE ABOVE.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online