ecommerce optimization in PHP
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $24 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I have an existing store that needs to be fixed. There are some issues with the payment process and I need someone to go in an redo it.
The following needs to be done:
- i need to connect paypal with the database through the paypal funcionality so that when someone pays something, it show as paid in the database
- connectgin easypay to the database and make sure everything is working when someone pays a product, it shows as paid
- make sure that notes are attached to the payment, in case people have some important messages to the seller
- make sure that when a product is shipped, an email is sent with the order details, plus details from the buyer in the sites script;
- make sure that when something in shipped, the seller can change the status of the product to sent;
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online