I start from:
1) a complete wordpress theme for online travel booking management.
2) some PHP pages with the same wordpress theme template (homepage, booking engine for multiple products (flights, hotel, etc.), booking path pages, etc.). No CMS, no database connection and with a XML API connection to only one travel supplier.
I'd like to:
1) integrate wordpress theme with PHP pages (booking module in homepage, search result pages and booking path pages): front end, back end administration and database connection.
2) adding more 5-6 XML API connections to other travel suppliers (integration code developed by travel suppliers (for example [url removed, login to view], expedia, etc.))
3) changing results pages (flights, hotel, etc.) to publish only the best price for any product (hotel, cruise, etc.)
4) adding payment gateway integration in a already existing page.
Will be considered only bid with past experiences in xml api travel integration (write url, please).
It’s required maximum one week to complete 2-3-4 points and so following with the wordpress integration.