Bitcoin Poker Client
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8184 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Hello! I am looking for a freelancer or a team to provide me with a bitcoin/litecoin poker client...
What I want?
1. Secure Poker Server – hosted on linux
2. Poker Client version - to be playable at Windows, compatible with Linux(wine?) , mac optional
Programming Language: Please tell me what you would recommend
NetworkCommunication: The client communicates with Server via secure connection. The server should be installable on Linux OS which will be hosted privately on a static IP. The server MUST communicate only via SSL or any other very secure form of encryption.
(1) You need to provide 100% source code.
(2) Downloadable software, for at least Windows
(3) API to enable iOS, Android, html5 etc.
(4) The software must only communicate via secured connection between server & clients
(5) You should embed the cashier option within the client. Every user must be able to deposit and withdraw via bitcoin.
(8) You need to use excellent and nice graphic design for the Poker Client with easy options to change colours and graphics
(9) If you already have software it needs to be fully working for testing/checking.
(10) Deadline for completing project is: 30 Days.
(11) I need all copyrights on software, and all parts of it must be confidential.
######Preferable features(but not mandatory) for Client –
• Play and real money games ( two different currencies, litecoin & bitcoin )
• - Support of various poker games:Texas Holdem,Omaha, Scheduled Tournaments, SitnGo, Satellite, MTT; Step Tournaments;
• Rebuy and add-on tournaments;
• - Variable settings for a table speed (3 speeds); - Changeable avatars; - changebable table images, backgrounds etc; -
Multi-language support: best would be a textfile that has all translations included so it can be easily migrated to other languages
• - Player ranking support; Tournament and Cashgame(rake) rankings
• - "Anti-bot" system; - Auto updates; - Advertisement banners support(login popup, logout banner);
• Game chat; - Players notes; - Game replay;
• Mini Blackjack included in client (optional)
• - User configurable betting buttons preconfigured as 1/2, 3/4, potsize bet, (resizable) Tables auto-arrangement of tables, with tile, stack & cascade mode.
• - easy Payment integration to cash-in/cash-out bitcoins;
• - Financial options: Play money refill. Reports - Game history; - Game history by ID; - Personal statistics.
Fully integrated affiliate system and rakeback automatically handled by software/server.
Cashouts fully automatically handled by server with admin approval at bigger cashout requests.
Players must be able to create bonuscodes. If another user uses the bonuscode he will be tagged to the referal and the referal will recieve a percentage of the users generated rake.
Rakeback = Player recieves a % of his rake back in his account as some kind of loyality system.
If you need any more informations ask & will be answered to the details needed for project completition.
Willing to give additional 7-21 days for fixing possible bugs and improvments. Keywords: Basic, Programming, Flash, Graphic, C++, Visual, Delphi, Design
Thanks to the initial author of this gig who gave me lots inspiration :)
You dont need to be a designer for this job, as long as you give me the guidelines of size of graphics I can do all the graphics myself. A simple yet modern GUI is appreciated.
There was a pokerroom called highpulsepoker, take a look at the software if you can still find it anywhere to download, they had a great rakeback & referal system integrated in software, exactly what I need. Very important is fast handling of cash in and cashouts via bitcoins & litecoins.
You don´t need to use unique software to get the basics done, as long as it is open source or not prohibited to use. If you can save yourself work and myself money by using already existing software and arranging it to my needs that is totally fine!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online