Website design/Linux administrator - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $8 - $15 USD / hour
- Total Bids 4
This is a long-term position, in which you will be working with a Linux platform for forms automation. You will monitor Linux servers and make sure they run as they should, develop our frontends, build custom solutions and more, to facilitate customers’ needs.
Also there could be administrative work such as invoicing and customer support.
We are looking for someone that takes responsibility, and can work independently. We see a determination to learn and creativity to be more important than long-term experience.
We hope that we can eventually offer a full time job, but at the moment we are looking for about 10-15 hours a week.
* Good English skills
* Strong Linux (Centos/Red Hat) knowledge and troubleshooting
* PHP (including YII framework)
* Design and layout of business documents in Adobe Acrobat or equivalent (You will have to learn this)
* Databases (MySQL)
* WordPressGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online