High PR Link Building
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need an expert to carry out link building for an engineering website.
I need 200 permanent one way relevant links (80PR5, 60PR6, 40PR7, 20PR8) for one website, two URL's.
Only High quality, one-way, static html links for 1 keywords each.
ALL of these PERMANENT links should be placed on site's MAIN PAGE PR5+ and NOT in any sub domain or subpage.
The links must be:
1. ONLY ENGLISH SITES.
2. One link per domain will be counted so 500 links must come from 500 different domains.
3. Contain one of the Keyword Phrases.
4. Page Rank is for page that has the backlink - not the homepage or other page on the site.
5. ALL backlinks must be do follow... We will check all links. Please don’t waste your time, bid only if you can do this.
6. One-way links (no offer of reciprocal linking) .
7. Not from pages which use ‘no follow’ tags.
8. Not from pages where link selling is obvious.
9. Not from pharmaceutical, adult content or gambling sites.
10. Not from pages which already include more than 50 outbound links.
11. Not from pages in Google’s supplemental index.
13. No automated link submissions or use of link harvester software.
* No spam links.
* No link farms accepted.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 30 days.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
* No blog comment spamming, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups.
* No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free for All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or black hat sites.
* All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites.
* Links must be static HTML links. Including the target keywords we provide in PM message.
* Links must be in text, no graphics.
* Staggered deployment of the links is required over 30 days to avoid any penalties.
Please note: White-hat is crucial and required. Black-hat or Grey-hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for.
Bidders with reputation lower than 4.5 or less than 100 reviews don't need to bid. Low bidders will not be considered, we had bad experience with providers on previous job who wasted our time by underbidding, and then either refused to start work or requested an increase right away. Bidders with unreasonably high hourly rates will not be considered, particularly if coupled with a relatively low bid. Before the bid is awarded, we will verify whether you know the latest Google best practices and algorithm updates.
You will need to provide me with the following spreadsheet before payment is made:
1. Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink),
[url removed, login to view] Name,
3. Anchor text used ,
4. Site Type,
5. Google Page Rank and IP of link page
6. Date placed.
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OR CANT PROVIDE ME WITH EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED BELOW PLEASE DON'T BID OR CONTACT ME! I WILL NOT READ YOUR OFFERS THAT DON'T MATCH MY REQUIREMENTS!
IF A BID HAVE BEEN PLACED I WILL ASSUME THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROJECT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS.
PLEASE DON'T WASTE BOTH OF OURS TIME BECAUSE I WILL DISPUTE YOUR ASS!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online