looking for coder to do keyword phrase(s) research/collection. I want a list of 300 quality keyword phrases.
You would use wordtracker.
<[url removed, login to view]>
Also check competitors site via meta tag keywords.
I need to know how much traffic
You would enter the following data in spreadsheet, which I would supply.
1. Keyword phrase
2. Traffic numbers as shown with WordTracker or overture tool
3. How valuable is the traffic, I want you to save the top three "Max Bids" in the spread sheet as collected from [[url removed, login to view]]
Note: To get "Max Bids" you would do search at overture and select "View Advertisers' Max Bids". Then you would save the top three bids into the spread sheet.
4 How much competition there is for each keyword phrase. You would go to Google, search for the keyword phrase and save how much competition there is.
For example, where Google returns the following for a search on "SEO".
"Results 1 - 10 of about 12,300,000 for SEO". You would save the number 12,300,000 in the spread sheet.
Also, if you can suggest any other means of creating a list of quality keyword phrases it would be helpful.
This is for a localised search, Australian Pages only and also for the City of Sydney
NOTE: Obviously I am wanting to get the best keyword phrases that I can for use with my SEO campaign. But, I realize that I have to be reasonable with my expectations, and can't use keywords that I simple can't hope to get a top 10 ranking on. For this reason I am only looking for a SOE person who has past experience.
WebPosition Gold users... where keyword phrases have been sourced from competitors site. You could check competition's keyword density and meta tags so I know what to beat when doing page creation.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).