Private webite for customer database
This project was awarded to soniyaaggarwal for $12 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $45 USD
I need someone to help me code for [url removed, login to view] application for my small business in New Jersey. This application will allow my office staff to view customer contact info from anywhere where they can access internet. I have the application in MS-Access at present, but I need a website developed. IT will primarily contain 4 ASP pages that should show the info as follows:
1. Customer Info - Name, Address, Phone and Remarks
2. Customer Job Details - History of the services provided to the customer in the past.
3. Call History - The date, time and disposition the last time we called or the customer called us.
4. Search - Ability to be able to find a customer based on Name, Address, Phone Number.
I do not need any functionality to enter new customer or their service information, all that will be populated directly from an external source. The only information that will be editable is the Call History for each Customer.
A screen shot of this application developed in MS-Access is attached.
If you are interested, please reply with a bid. If you have any questions about the details of the project, please do not hesitate to ask.
The functionality that I desire is as follows:
1. Browse customer personal info, list of service calls with details of each service call and the calls that telemarketing person has made previously.
2. Update the DO NO CALL flag for each customer.
3. Add functionality for call details. The telemarketing person should not be able to EDIT or DELETE any records.
4. Search functionality to be able to find a customer based on first name, last name, phone number and address. I will provide additional details on how I want the search functionality to work.
Please note, that the above 4 items are absolutely essential for the first phase of this project. Additional functionality can and will be discussed under a different project bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
As the details suggest, I need this done in [url removed, login to view] 2.0 with mySQL database. Use of standard .NET framework controls and code is absolutely essential. No third-party custom controls will be acceptable. The size of the database is going to be reasonable and speed performance of the project will be a crucial factor in deciding a completition of the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online