SEO for an online retail store
This project was awarded to Gamit for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We manage an Online retail store targeted in the US selling over 40,000 products across 10 categories.
We require a SEO expert to make the website prominent on search engines.
Please NOTE – we are ONLY looking for freelancers with feedback ratings.
Access to Google Analytics will be provided.
When you bid for the project, answer these questions in PM:
1. Your SEO plan (methods) and how you're going to do it
3. Samples of previous work/results (preferably for an eCommerce store)
1. Only use white hat SEO techniques only
2. All link submission with proof (only related sites)
3. Article submission to article directories
4. Web Directory Submissions
5. No links from under construction pages.
6. Off-page optimization. On-page can be done to support off-page. All meta tags are currently generated automatically based on product name. We will modify website if needed.
7. Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised.
8. Backlink pages must relate to the site topic
9. No use of automated software or bots.
10. No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, pop-under, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
11. No paid traffic sites. No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online