I’m seeking a talented team of developers or an individual who can create the site and make sure it is scalable and the code/database is efficiently designed. You must have experience with CSS, XHTML and advance mysql databases. The site will be themed to a certain audience (winning bidder will be told of audience). All pages of the site should be consistent in style (including phpBB) throughout. The site should be spam proof by using techniques to stop spammers signing up and stop programs (spiders) storing email addresses of users.
Creation of Myspace type user profile system. Profiles need to allow blog entries, commenting other users profiles, managing their own online photo albums. User must have a usable "editing" section in their profile as well as a viewable html page once they apply any changes to their profile.
A management interface must also be provided for web site administrators or power users. Please see deliverables for a full list of what is needed.
Thanks for looking.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) The site will be themed to a certain audience (winning bidder will be told of audience). All pages of the site should be consistent in style (including phpBB) throughout. The site should be spam proof by using techniques to stop spammers signing up and stop programs (spiders) storing email addresses of users.
5) Creation of Myspace type user profile system. Profiles need to allow blog entries, commenting other users profiles, managing their own online photo albums. User must have a usable "editing" section in their profile as well as a viewable html page once they apply any changes to their profile.
6) A management interface must also be provided for web site administrators or power users.
7)Index (home) page:
I would like the index page to be show profiles in a similar way to <[url removed, login to view]>where the user doesn’t have to be logged in to view the profiles. Say display 5 profiles with a link to view more. The picture will need to be a scaled down thumbnail. The home page will also display some photos and also some wording. These will be random profiles. This will be for both logged in and non logged in users. The user can log in or if already logged in via sessions it will show the various features. More on this will follow to the winning bidder.
8)The profile page of each member must contain:
* A list of top 10 friends (as selected by the user) and a link to a page that shows all friends.
* A description ??" set by the user in their admin
* Who I’d like to meet ??"set by the user in their admin
* Favourite books, films, music, quotes. ??"set by the user in their admin
* Tips (will give more details when bid accepted).
* Comments from other users in date order
* Add comment functionality(members only)
* Own profile picture (thumbnail) and link to photo galley of that user
* Send message ??" will allow user to send a message. Will need to use phpbb messaging database to make sure there is only one set of messages.
* Spam report ??" for users to send message to admin reporting the profile as spam.
* Block user link ??" when clicked will block the user from sending messages to the user that clicked the link.
* Instant messaging facility (only if user is online)
* Shows who is online with the text online next to their name (like myspace does).
9)Member admin area:
* Secure login. Must also remember users details so that they don’t have to keep logging in every time they visit the site.
* Add, edit and delete profile information. This includes description, who I’d like to meet, Favourite books, films, music, quotes, tips. Comments from other users. This profile can also include html code much like myspace.
* Customizable profile using css code for using with their creating own profiles
* Needs to allow blog adding, changing and deleting.
* Commenting from other users can be deleted.
* Ability to add profile picture and additional photos 10 max. The photos will need to be scaled to the relevant proportions ie 72dpi and certain widths. One for thumbnail and one for large. This can be done with php code when uploading the photos. I can point out examples of code on the net for this task.
* Bulletin board ??" ability to send a bulletin to all members on their friends list and ability to read and delete bulletins. See myspace for an example of a bulletin board.
* Message control should use database and features from the phpbb forum for when a message is sent. This should integrate with the phpbb messaging forum as to only have one messaging method.
* Shows who is online from their friends, with the text online next to their name (like myspace does).
* Edit friends (delete, move into top ten friends), Top 10 friends( pick top ten friends)
* Contact importer
10) Member Features (available on whole website):
* Newsletter sign up
11) Admin features:
* All features of this site should be easily controlled through an admin control panel.
* Usual phpbb forum admin features.
* Control a users account. Delete a user, update and add.
* Update a users profile.
* Retrieve a users username and password.
* Html styled newsletter control.
* Php & mysql
13) Other Stuff:
* For non logged in users links and functionality that can only be used when logged in will send the user to the login page. The login page will contain a registration link, to a registration page.
* Phpbb forum, usernames must integrate into forum and be usable across the site.
* Must be Search engine optimised, titles tags of name pages must contain name and location. Must also contain a meta description tag. Title and meta tags must change across the website.
* Search for users and general search of the website profile. Must be available on all pages of the site.
* Advanced search (narrow down by country and county/state/postcode). Must be available on all pages of the site.
* Must be done with dreamweaver template and use css for the styling.
* Important that phpbb is not changed in anyway that will affect future updates.