1. Give the homepage and the innerpage a face lift.
2. Want the inner page tables to have a better look, also have it so that when one clicks on the product names a html page opens, this is what I had originally but when I had a pdf option added, the html option never worked. I want both html and pdf to work together. The html opening when one click on the product and having an addition button which on click to open the pdf. Where the html page opens I want a little section which summaries details and pricing for product and option to add it to shopping basket (at the top of the page above the product description).
3. Want a SEO module in the admin section. Which allows me to add metatags, titles, description for each page that is added to the site, i.e. especially when adding more products.
4. Please can you also help optimize my site so it has better search engine ranking and more traffic. Get more relevant backlinks to the site.
If you want to view my site it is biosupply dot co dot uk. Please let me know your feedback if you are interested in taking up this project. I will also need a demo of : proposed design of homepage and the admin SEO module before I accept any bids, just to get an idea of how you think and work. I also want coders who can reply fast and kept to tight time frames.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer and Netscape