PHP Oracle Database Query - Login Form jQuery Ajax
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $98 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Building a new website for a client and they have this system that we need to be able to login to. The catch is that the form I am building doesn't actually do any logging in. This is what needs to happen:
1. Create a form and when submitted it needs to query an Oracle Database and look through a specified column for the Username and password.
2. If the UN/PW MATCH the database data that were submitted, it needs to send the session to an external .JSP file for authentication.
3. If the UN/PW do NOT match it needs to display an error using Ajax / jQuery.
4. We need to create a second form to allow the user to retreive their UN/PW via the website by Querying the same database but different column and email it to them.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online