I require a few simple modficiations to an existing open source web application called OSCAR. OSCAR runs on Ubuntu and is written in JAVA / JSP.
The modifications are described in the attached PDF.
I Will Provide:
* Access to a working VM with the software installed
* Instructions on installing the application in your own environment
* A demonstration of how the application works
* A walkthrough of the database and where various elements are stored
* Instructions on compiling the application and creating the WAR file
* Instructions on setting up Eclipse for making changes.
* Access to a Subversion repository to check in your changes.
Additional Information on OSCAR:
* The source for the project is available at [url removed, login to view]
* The manual for the application is available at [url removed, login to view]
* Additional information on OSCAR can be found at [url removed, login to view]