- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 3
I am looking for someone who knows and understands how vbulletin works. I want to synronise the usernames and passwords from one app to my vbulletin forum so they have access to the forum without re-registering as we do not want people registering on the forum directly.
1. the script that will be run from a cron job
2. it will use a username and password from a seperate database
3. you will need to about the md5 password encryption and salt that vbulletin sets for user registation, so if you don't know about this then please do not post.
4. if there is any other tables or settings that need to be established to stop registration then you will need to advise and configure.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
FreeBSD, PHP, LinuxGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online