Articlefriendly Paypal Integration
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $580 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I. Integrate a very secure Paypal payment system with Article Friendly site, encrypt users information so there is minimal or no risk of theft personal identifying information and integrate with SSL and make site secure to prevent disruption of the site by hackers or theft of paypal information.
II. Allow all incoming users to see only description of articles
III. Once they obtain membership allow the user purchase full access under the following conditions.
A. Option to purchase
(1) Purchase a 3 month access period
(2) purchase a 6 month access period
(3) purchase a 12 month access period
B. Option to obtain discount
(1) They submit a voucher number that is to be generated through the admin panel that offers a discount for membership any percentage amount of 1% through 100%
(2). Give the user the option to submit articles immediately and get a % discount per article on the purchase made up to % to be set through Admin panel
(3) The article submission can be combined with the voucher up to a maximum of 100% discount
(4) If they elect to submit articles and a voucher and the amount is not sufficient to give full access then place the articles submitted in a cue for manual review through the Admin panel and take the user to paypal through a new screen to pay the balance then return them once payment has been made.
(8) If they elect to submit no articles then they can pay the balance due through paypal
the user then goes to paypal through a new screen and then return the user once
once payment has been made
(9) After making the purchase the user must be able to see the length of use the user is buying
(10 Whenever the user signs on the screen should show how many days the user has left
(11) actual access rights must be one day more than purchased to prevent any disputes at a later time
(12) record on database the date and amount paid by the user
(13) Terms of service and applications screen to appear and user to click as agreeing to it
before user can proceed to pay
IV. The control panel must permit Admin to do the following:
1. Control the voucher discount rate from 1% to 100% with no fractions
2. Permit generation of voucher numbers and expiration date of voucher numbers
(Vouchers numbers need to recorded in database to insure they are recognized)
3. Control percentage discount per each article submitted
3. Control the maximum percentage discount for articles submitted which necessarily has to be 100% or less
4. Control the paypal account where payments will be made by the user
5. Be able to access the date and amount paid by user
6. Control to review submitted articles, if approved discount approved, if denied discount not granted and balance due shown
7. Control to cut off access to unpaid balance users
I need to be able to use the script on several websites. So it has to be prepared and provided in such a way that I can install it with use on all websites with easy.
I have a license for Articlefriendly for the paypal to be integrated with, but another article directory script with similar capabilities will do fine you can see the script at articlefriendly.net.
You will have permission to resell the script.
I just want to be able to use the script as a part of any website I or my predecessors set up for as long as the website is in existence. I intend to use it on several websites.
I am sure you will be able to resell part or all of the script you develop with other articlefriendly users and if I happy with the work and confident of your skill I may to post your contact information with other users so they can contact you.
The Admin panel for paypal integration should be on a new panel or you can integrate with the existing admin panel
Payment will be made 70% upon completion and 30% after testing if no bugs or after bugs corrected.
If you do a good job I may use you for other projects.
Would like project completed in 30 days or less
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online