The website would have two registration paths. Register a guild, and register a user. Guilds can post products, and users purchase products. Products are services that occur on an on-line game called World of Warcraft, which essentially comprise of guilds bringing the player through tough raids/dungeons (puzzles) for a price, and giving the player all the in-game rewards and prizes.
I'd like the website to have:
- An e-commerce type template, allowing users to register guilds (application process, where we accept them, via e-mail?) or register users, where they pay guilds via Paypal (and we get commission) to bring them through the dungeons, giving the player the rewards.
- A calendar system -- each guild has a calendar, and posts their schedule, when a player purchases a product from the guild, they're purchasing a time slot which will be taken on the calendar, that all users can view.
- A search system, where players can search based on time (schedule of guild), price, type of product.
- A payment system (Paypal?) that allows us to take a percentage as commission.
- A reputation (star system) and testimonials for guilds/sellers which gives customers trust/etc.
- A customer suggestion system (allows them to e-mail us suggestions).
As I mentioned in the title, it is very 'e-bay' like -- it's essentially an e-bay for video game services. Haven't been able to find any e-commerce programs that accommodate to this list, but I'm certain this project would be fairly simple for a skilled programmer.