This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4313 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
The project is very large and will be in constant development with the Agile method. This request for proposal is covering stage 1 only. Every iterations inside this stage should take 7-14 days maximum and will result on the implementation of a specific feature.
- Magic button: is a simple url link to the private label, the url contain the operator id (compulsory) and the activity id (facultative)
- Private label: is a simple form in PHP with the operator logo hosted on bookissimo secure server. The page catch the operator id and display the operator name/logo and a drop-down list of activity. Optionally the activity id is specified in the url and the activity is pre-selected on the combo-box.
- Flex RIA where operators set the information about the activity (prices, availabilities)
TECHNOLOGY AND SKILLS
We want to think big. The application must be multi-langage and multi-currency. This include but is not limited to the user interface and product description.
RIA: Front-end is Flex 4, Pure MVC, back-end in Java BlazeDS, MySQL database
Magic Button: Just a JPG with a url to link to the booking form.
Booking Form or Private Label: HTML/CSS/PHP with any MVC framework. This page will communicate to Bookissimo exclusively thru the API.
API: XML following Open Travel Standard ([url removed, login to view]). The API is powered by BlazeDS (Java).
- Setup and Configuration to get started
- User Login and Company Registration
- Multi-languale UI
- Flex user login
- Flex locale
- Java Setup
- Java framework / ORM (to be discuss)
- SVN first commit
- MySQL setup and first few tables.
Artefact to deliver:
- We should be able to login on Bookissimo with a user account existing in the database, change the language of the UI (en/in/fr) and logout.
What is expected:
1) Strong security with best practice:
- Salt (auto-generated in SQL)
- No password sent to the front-end
2) Framework: Any standard framework (PureMVC VS Cairngorm3 / Spring & Hibernate) will do as far as it is integrated with best practice.
3) Don't use HTTP calls. Use AMF Remoting when possible. Use Webservice by default.
What is NOT expected:
No good looking design, you may use the standard flex components with default look & feel.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online