The project is very large and will be in constant development with the Agile method. This request for proposal is covering stage 1 only. Every iterations inside this stage should take 7-14 days maximum and will result on the implementation of a specific feature.
- Magic button: is a simple url link to the private label, the url contain the operator id (compulsory) and the activity id (facultative)
- Private label: is a simple form in PHP with the operator logo hosted on bookissimo secure server. The page catch the operator id and display the operator name/logo and a drop-down list of activity. Optionally the activity id is specified in the url and the activity is pre-selected on the combo-box.
- Flex RIA where operators set the information about the activity (prices, availabilities)
TECHNOLOGY AND SKILLS
We want to think big. The application must be multi-langage and multi-currency. This include but is not limited to the user interface and product description.
RIA: Front-end is Flex 4, Pure MVC, back-end in Java BlazeDS, MySQL database
Magic Button: Just a JPG with a url to link to the booking form.
Booking Form or Private Label: HTML/CSS/PHP with any MVC framework. This page will communicate to Bookissimo exclusively thru the API.
API: XML following Open Travel Standard ([url removed, login to view]). The API is powered by BlazeDS (Java).
- Setup and Configuration to get started
- User Login and Company Registration
- Multi-languale UI
- Flex user login
- Flex locale
- Java Setup
- Java framework / ORM (to be discuss)
- SVN first commit
- MySQL setup and first few tables.
Artefact to deliver:
- We should be able to login on Bookissimo with a user account existing in the database, change the language of the UI (en/in/fr) and logout.
What is expected:
1) Strong security with best practice:
- Salt (auto-generated in SQL)
- No password sent to the front-end
2) Framework: Any standard framework (PureMVC VS Cairngorm3 / Spring & Hibernate) will do as far as it is integrated with best practice.
3) Don't use HTTP calls. Use AMF Remoting when possible. Use Webservice by default.
What is NOT expected:
No good looking design, you may use the standard flex components with default look & feel.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $4313 for this job
We are able to do that. We understand your requirements. We are expert web designers & developers. You can see our recent work at our website www.maskeenwebs.com.
We assure you the quality work on estimated time. We have successfully worked for Similar project for one of the biggest Software Company and looking for this project.
We do commit as per the info provided we have a gr8 positive record in our [url removed, login to view] dont hesitate and look for [url removed, login to view] have give given feasible timelines as per u r expectations wth 99.9% quality assured.