Browser Plugin to Find Text
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $258 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a browser plug that will do the following:
1. I should be able to highlight a text on a webpage
2. The plugin should be a toolbar button located next to the address bar of the browser. When i click on the button, it should show a menu option that shows "Find"
3. When find is clicked, it should show a text box with the value from the highlighted text. The interface should also show find all button, when i press this button it should highlight all the instances of the highlighted text on the webpage i'm looking at.
4. If the page refreshes, it should keep the highlighted text that is in the text box of the find menu.
This should be compatible for all browsers: all versions of ie, chrome, firefox, and safari.
i want use html / java to create this plugin if possible.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online