I would like the front end design for 1 to 2 pages on WordPress. I would also like a program that integrates a Lottery and Draw into my website.
I am running two types of services, a lottery which may not have a winner every time and a draw which does. I am using [url removed, login to view] as a 3rd party generator for all the winners of both types. I would like to manually enter the winner but allow users to use the websites generator to make random numbers as part of the lottery, not the draw.
The things I would like to be included in the script are:
I would like it to be able to communicate with my an online wallet so that I can assign destination codes. There is a Database has an API and ways to connect to make the automation.
Both Front end and Admin
- A Draw/Lottery start and end date
- A searchable list to find winners
- Promo code, redemption process
-Draw: Users will come to the website and click to the left to expand the Draw. The draw will have from 1-10 at any time so the layout should be able to incorporate them. (Most of the time only 1-3 draws) Users will click below each draw to expand that for more details or they can click the quick buy which directs them to the Wallet server so they can make a payment. Upon payment from their wallet, the service will connect and record the wallet code, how many tickets, and the time. (A second list will be generated that will be used for Random.org. 3 tickets will turn into 3 sets of Wallets. R123, R123, R13, rather than R123 (3).
-Lottery: Users will come to the website and click to the right to expand the Lottery. There will only ever be one lottery. In this users can have their numbers generated or choose the numbers themselves. Once complete the user will enter in a new window to the wallet server to make the payment. The payment has to match the requested amount on the site. If it matches then the site will refresh and say the payment has been submitted and the user has entered the lottery numbers for the lottery date.
User Front End
- A Draw/lottery start and end date.
- Allow users on the Lottery to be able to use the [url removed, login to view] random generator to generate their numbers or let them input their numbers manually.
- Users can input the Wallet Address, The Winning number, The draw type/number, and the date which will pop up a list that includes. Wallet Address, Ticket amount, ticket type/number, and date.
- Allow the User to see the Draw/Lottery date countdown clock and a real time jackpot.
- Allow a user to input a promo code to get free tickets or a discount.
- Allow admin to change the start and end date for both services
- Allow me to enter a directory for every draw/lottery and included in that the tickets purchased, (1 ticket = goes to one directory, 2 tickets = to another)
- Allow me to create a draw which sets a maximum ticket amount per wallet. A ticket price and the maximum amount of tickets sold.
- Allow me to create a Lottery that lets the admin choose between 1 – 5 sets of number between 1-10,000.
- Allow the admin to change the ticket prices which will only be in XRP
- A list will be generated of every ticket purchased in that time frame of the draw or lottery
- Allow admin to input the winner and have the script search for the ticket winner (Will only be done by Winning Lottery number or Wallet Address).
- Allow me to manually make a timed payment to a Wallet Address from the main wallet and have an announcement post made which lets me enter information.
- Allow me to create a promo code and make an offer for free tickets or a discount; allow me to input the new directory to the Wallet server.
If your work is good I will use your services for many other developments I am currently in the process of starting. Please inquire for more information. Feel free to request higher than the listed maximum.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $980 for this job
I would like to post few questions about your project for a better understanding. Project cost will be finalized at a later stage once they are answered. - CL
Hi, This is Saurav. I have studied your requirements and based on that I am sending you a personal message. Please check it out. Thanks, Saurav Jaiswal.