******* CLQQQQQNE [url removed, login to view]*******
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 6
I want to develop CLONE OF [url removed, login to view] integrated into USED VEHICLES FOR SLE Site and don’t want to re-invent the wheel, in this case I want to clone [url removed, login to view]
Exact User Interface and Functionalities.
If you are not one of [url removed, login to view] developer, than this application shall be developed from the ground up. OFF THE SHELF APPLICATIONS ARE NOT WELCOME!
IF YOU HAVE NOT NOT DONE A SIMILAR SITE BEFORE PLEASE I DON'T NEED NEWBIES.
WHAT I NEED:
- The Programming.
- The Site Design.
- And Script Installation.
- I'd also like a mailing list sign up form.
- I also need an Admin Log in Section
- A News Section
- A Membership Area with Different Features
- A live chat area
- A Forum/Message Board
1. Please DON’T ask me to visit your site to look into all links that are irrelevant to this project
2. Please provide me with links to 3 or 4 large/enterprise web applications that you have developed and proven successful, you need to give me the user ID and password of the front and back ends of the website to prove those are developed by you
3. Bidders cannot list their company logos on the completed website and must sign a non-disclosure agreement, we will have the full source code, copyrights and license for completed website.
4. Guarantee for LIFETIME...
5. Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
[url removed, login to view] the time of (not after) entering a bid, you unambiguously agree to prepare FSD/requirement analysis document based on my job description above for my confirmation and approval before you can go ahead even if your bid has been chosen. This is a must and your responsibility. Do not ask me to prepare the document instead.
Your quote must be targeted and accurate only AFTER taking a close look at the site. Ball park quote is not welcome.
Payments will be only made through PAYPAL account. Money will be released according to project milestones/payment terms, therefore, pre-payment is not an option, if you have doubt in producing the site PLEASE DO NOT PLACE A BID, I don't wish to waste your time or mine.
We would like to work only with people, who can appreciate deadline requirements, as we do not have the time to explain things to people to understand.
After the completion of the development and launch of the site, I will immediately give the winning developer additional jobs on improving, maintenance and regular major upgrades. Those will be paid for as separate projects
Selected Bidder must be on email GMAIL DAILY, we will expect DAILY updates as well as links to previews/designs every step along the way using email. MSN MESSENGER OR GOOGLE MESSENGER.
Please provide me a complete proposal and Happy Bidding!.......
SKYPE ME @ SPIDERSBUG
1 + TWO ONE FOUR - SIX NINE ZERO - FOUR NINE NINE NINEGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online