CMS/PHP/JAVA - Bitcoin Online Java Miner
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1451 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $900 USD
I am creating an online browser based Bitcoin miner. You can view an example of this site at [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] I am creating a user friendly website for users to learn and experience Bitcoins without having to download any software or purchase expensive equipment to do so.
[url removed, login to view] Requirements;
- PHP & MySQL – Based user system for Login & Signup, allows users to manage their accounts and also display their available Bitcoin balance.
- Referral system allowing users to share a Public link and when user’s signup using that link the referee gets a small % of revenue generated by referral.
- The website also acts as a Bitcoin Mining Pool Server which allows users to combine they’re mining outputs together to create a large chance to create a Bitcoin “block”. - [url removed, login to view] (Information about Pooled Mining)
- Payout system – I get paid an overall percentage of 2% as a fee to keep this website and server running as I am paying costs out of pocket. Users will get 3% of their referrals earning and payout will be based on overall “shares” from each user. [url removed, login to view] - (Share Payout Information)
- Bitcoins are based on anonymity, keeping the user registration simple is important as most users mining would not like anyone to know whom they are. The payouts based on shares will be paid to “workers” created by the user to identify they’re percentage in the overall calculations to find a block.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online