1. Import products from CSV:
• I want to choose from a dropdown menu witch products to import (build-in posts or custom post type)
• I want to see a preview of CSV after I upload the file, and above of any columns from CSV preview to have dropdown menu with the custom meta fields or categories or custom taxonomy from the posts or custom posts. In this way I will select the custom meta field or categories or custom taxonomy for each column from CSV.
• Link of image from CSV will be the featured image from posts. The image file will be copied on my server.
• Fields that I want to be imported (it will be created by me in my theme): Title (post title), Description (post content ), Featured image, Category (default wordpress category), Brand (taxonomy), Online shop (taxnomy), Online shop name (taxnomy), Tags (post tag), Sezon (taxonomy), Full price (custom meta ), Low price (custom meta), Affiliate link (custom meta), product link (custom meta). If I create later other custom fields or category or taxonomy for the posts, will auto show in dropdown list.
• Categories of product can be 5 level deep or more. I want a suggestion how can be imported. What will be writted in CSV file in category field to be more easy to import in posts.
• If one or more products from CSV wasn’t imported, I want to see the errors, Lines from CSV of products with errors and the reasons: (category/subcategory don't exist, taxonomy "name of taxonomy" don't exist, product_image don't contain valid image, product_url contain broken link)
2. Update products from CSV:
• If one or more posts already exist, update all fields.
• Update process will be like a new import with the preview of CSV file and choose fields for any columns.
• After update, show me a log with how many products was updated, error and line or products with errors and the reasons.
• I want a settings page where to see all started updates. So, I want to see a list with all imports. If I reupload the same CSV (with some modifications, new products, removed products), all products that was uploaded first and are not in the 2th CSV will be deleted (in trash) and new products from 2th CSV will be imported and the products that still are in the 2th CSV will update modifications if they are. There will be lots of reuploads (over 100). Active products will be only products from the last update.
• CSV file can have over 1000 products.
Check the attached CSV sample.