This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1063 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $3000 USD
I am looking for a card game similar to Euchre or Crib, to be put on-line. With a web site to be intigrated with it. Check yahoo games for examples.
Must be able to keep player stats, profiles, and chat within the game, with web cam capabilities.
Pretty generic so I am told. Not really different than any of the million poker sites out there.
There are a few funny rules to the game, that can be sorted out once we get underway. No robots needed, 4 people play in teams.
This is not a gambling site but will be monthly subscription sign up. So pay pal and credit card programs are a must.
For full details please feel free to contact me.
Thanks, and I look forward to working with you
0) The coder must be contactable via telephone as well as email. And give a current mailing address. This is a creative project so an open flow of communication is imperative.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, Internet explorer, all web browsers if it isn't too difficult, and Mac. People are able to download the game to their own computers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online