Chrome App - Distraction-free text editor for Google Drive
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $313 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I need a Distraction-free text editor for Google Chrome that sync with your Google Drive.
Similar to Whitebox:
[url removed, login to view]
It's a off-line text editor for Google Drive. You can write text on your web-browser and sync your text with Google Drive storage. The app is very simple and helps you to concentrate your writing.
Auto save locally: Your text is automatically saved on your local and to your Google Drive with every key type.
Simple writing environment: Edit text data in no-distracting environment.
Load from Google Drive: Load text data from your Google Drive.
Sync to Google Drive: Sync your editing text data to your Google Drive.
Use browser's full-screen mode for more comfortable text writing.
Use Ctrl+S for shortcut to sync to Google Drive.
Thing I need done:
• Persistent auto-save. The document is automatically saved with every key-press, so you don't have to worry about losing your work.
• Offline. The application is completely self-contained, which means that it will continue to function even if you don't have an internet connection.
• Saves data locally. Write Space saves your data on your own computer, not on some external server.
• Live document statistics. No need to dig around menus or open a dialog box to get the word count.
• Customizable. You can change the font, background, width of the editor window, and more.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online