Client-Server data visualisation JAVA
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 3
+ Transfer the data from excel file(s) into database table(s) (JAVA Applet?)
+ Use PHP (as server side program language) and Java Applet (as client side) to provide a visualisation of the data, that also provides:
- An overview interface using scatter plot.
- An attributed visualization showing item’s properties (mouse over displays details on dot)
- An interaction to allow an analyst to see further detail when he/she zoom in from the overview interface.
- Ability to turn on/off certain attributes (eg male/female, relapse/not relapse) using check-boxes
>Don't care how you code it, just as long as it works in a browser, and is done quickly.
>Please remember to add notes on program corresponding to lines eg: "//This line does this"
>Excel file attached must work in finished project
>Time based- finish ASAP, more details when you contact me.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online