Connect 4 Game Applet to J2ME MIDlet Conversion
This project was awarded to aasoftvw for $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $125 USD
This must be standard CLDC 1.0 & MIDP 1.0, and expected to work on any Java enabled phone.
The applet prototype is fully working and scalable ??" all drawn, no images. Needs to be tidied to help speed the conversion and will be submitted when bidder is chosen. The game play is human against computer.
The game itself should be a straight-forward conversion, but there are additional functions required:
1) Start a new game.
1.1) Each new game started will have a date-time id.
2) Manage games.
2.1) Display a list of saved games
2.2) Load the saved game (human always to move next), or
2.3) Delete the saved game.
3) Exit application
1) Save game.
1.1) The game state is saved with its ‘original’ date-time id.
1.2) Confirm the game has been saved.
2) Exit current game
2.1) Go back to the main menu.
**BTW: Thanks to those developers interested in previous projects. I have always been spoilt for choice!**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Build scripts must also be included.
5) Deliverable must not be dependent on third-party IDEs.
Any Java enabled device which conforms to CLDC 1.0 and MIDP 1.0. This is to be assumed as most types of Java enabled cell phones.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online