DRUPAL Expert for Responsive Website Theme + Development
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $307 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This project is for theming a new Responsive website using DRUPAL (Latest version). The theming of all pages should be based on the PSD files (which will be provided), which includes 1 - homepage, 5 second layer pages and 7 third layer page themes. The project requires expertise in DRUPAL, HTML5, CSS, JQuery and PHP to setup a complete CMS system for newly designed Responsive website. The project requires complete installation and setup of DRUPAL - access to development/Staging server will be provided. All work needs be completed by March 18th, 2013 (Must). Developer needs to use his own expertise to ensure fully functional working website based on the given design.
The breakdown is as follows:
1) You will build a theme based on the given design (PSD files will be provided)
2) The theme should be working Responsive Design (must)
3) Include all front end HTML / CSS coding for theme creation.
4) You will handoff complete DRUPAL 7 Responsive theme with all working drupal install, modules, blocks, forms, databases, etc.
5) Development/Staging server access will be provide for setup.
6) Content will be added by customer, but any changes/updates required to the theme to fit the content will be considered part of the project.
7) Work with project manager to fix bugs and make modification and changes.
8) Timely delivery of all requirements by March 18, 2013
If work is completed to the customer satisfaction, there is continuation of work as full time support managing and enhancing the theme and website functionalities.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online