437848 Flash Portfolio
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 1
I have a website ([url removed, login to view]) and need a Flash expert to help me finish the portfolio section. (Click on the portfolio section)
I have used the flash plugin from here: [url removed, login to view]
Essentially we want the portfolio section to operate in a similar way, we have used this flash plugin and have customised it but it isn't working correctly.
If you click on the portfolio section of the website you can see how it is currently working, and see how we have changed it. We want the "dock" where the thumbnails are to work in the same way as it works on a Mac, where, when you mouse over the dock it magnifies items selected.
What we need done to the portfolio section is as follows:
1) Remove the "mist" or "haze" over the thumbnails. They should show clearly.
2) The Caption for each item should not be on the thumbnail but rather under the main big pic. At the moment, when you mouse over the dock you will see the captions at the top of every thumbnail, these captions must be removed from the thumbnails, only when a thumbnail is selected and it shows the bigger pic should the caption appear under the big pic. (See fig1)
3) A loader, we need a loader, so that the viewer understands that there is content being loaded. The loader we want should be in the shape of an "O" and should fill with yellow as the content loads, so that when it is 100% the content has finished loading. (See fig1)
4) The original size of the thumbnails should be 90x90px, then increase/magnify to 110x110 when moused over in the dock. (See fig1)
5) By default the fist main pic appearing should be the fist in the dock.
6) The spaces between each gallery pic in the dock should be uniform. (See fig4)
7) When clicking on a "logo" in the "reference" section page of the website, clicking on a logo should link to the relavant items in the portfolio section. So when you click on a logo in the reference section it takes you to the relavant work in the portfolio section, in the right category, eg: advertising or whatever that particular work comes under.
8) Clicking on the "Fresh Stuff" icon in the menu of the website should take you to the relavant work in the portfolio section.
(At the moment, the rotating pics under "fresh stuff" is just a gif, but we need to be able to replace the content here when we need to and it should link to the relavant work in the portfolio section. (See fig1)
9) There are 2 mp4's in the advertising section, so we need to be able to load and play video in the portfolio section. These should appear as a normal pic in the doc, but when selected, they should play the video content in the main pic area. You will need to advise us the best format to use for video, to give us the best possible performance, eg, flv
This completes the work requirement for the portfolio section.
We are looking for this to be done in 3 days or less.
Please only vetted, experienced flash programmers need bid, you must have aproven track record.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online