Existing Ruby on Rails web-app needs forum re-styled for two account types. See attachments: "Forum Layout" is the current appearance. "Forum Diagram" is the design which we require for the re-styling. Code is hosted on GitHub (programmer will require a free GitHub account to access). The list of requirements from the diagram:
(1) Header with rounded corners: Color must match "course color" (course colors already exist, however every course will have its own forum -- forums will inherit color from course).
(2) "Topic", "Latest Post", "Posts", and "Views" must be black Times New Roman font with line underneath.
(3) Forum Topic: Will appear in a rounded-corner area with (i) Topic Number (in Times New Roman), and (ii) Course Color Margin (at 50% transparency).
(4) Space for Topic Description to Appear, (i) indented, (ii) 150 character limit, (iii) Arial Font.
(5) "Course Name" must appear in Arial, White font + "Forum"
(6) Topic Name: (i) Times New Roman Font, (ii) Color: "1b6d9f"
(7) Latest Post: information must appear in (i) Times New Roman Font, (ii) Color "616161", (iii) username for latest post must appear in parenthesis (), (iv) username must appear in Times New Roman Font, (v) username must appear in Font Color: "1b6d9f".
(8) Frame for Topic Information must have drop-shadow effect as shown.
That's everything! We hope to developer a long-term relationship for similar work with programmers who are skillful, quick, and cost-effective.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $177 for this job
Hi, I have an experience in agile development and rscep,haml and jquery ,ajax I have an more than 4+ years of experience in rails. i will give you the good services Thanks
Hello sir, after reading your requests, I consider myself capable of completing this job. My main development language is Ruby on Rails since 2009 and I have previous experience in styling and programming sites.
Expert in Iphone, Ipad and Android Development. Our more than dozen mobile developers can complete any complex project on time and within budget....