This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are lookin for a Web Developer with LAMP and Streaming Multimedia experience in Opensource Technologies for this excisting project.
The project is to launch an IPTV/PayTV/PayPerView/VOD/DVB service website using:
1) A Set Top Box
2) Media Encoder
3) Media Streamer
4) Asset Management and Provisioning/Scheduling System
5) Customer Self-Service portal
5) IPHONE Application for mobile clients
This will be a true IPTV Network and not another YouTube, or a flash site streaming but an actual video and audio distribution system, either real-time or pre-recorded.
We were approached by some Indian TV stations and asked to broadcast their stable of channels including TV9.
TV9 was already being broadcast over the internet but a new, more user friendly, administration tool was needed together with substantial savings in regard to the existing playout costs.
The transfer of the pre-encode content will be seamless – a simple FTP transfer to one or our servers. The asset management and scheduling tool will then be used to undertake the 3 x roles of:
• Content Administration – the scheduler automatically generated thumbnails and calculated the duration of each individual item of content, whilst inviting the administrator to name the content.
• Programmes Creation – where programmes constitute separate sections of content interspersed with video adverts and idents
• Daily Schedules – creation of custom schedules and a daily schedules for up to a year ahead
The channel will sit on the internet playing out 24/7 to viewers around the world in the knowledge that each viewer is helping the channel derive ROI from advertising revenue in the form of video adverts and web-page real-estate advertising.
We want to broadcasts pictures and sound in the Internet. We make our content available worldwide – radio and TV programmes, culture and sporting events, conferences and company events. Live or on demand.
• We transcode audio and video for streaming and downloading in any format.
• We provide 100% availability via SLA, geoblocking, DRM, and virtually unlimited scalability through various platforms.
• We shall constantly innovate our software from our modular systems.
• We host recorded and delivered material up to several terabytes at several locations.
• We recognize the importance and development of trends, such as IPTV, Web 2.0, or user-generated content. We want to explore the new possibilities that make sense for everyone and develop corresponding solutions - for recording, encoding, hosting, delivery, download, live and on-demand streaming, or for realising current trends – we fine tune our services to meet the wants and needs in all these areas and more:
• Product launches
• Internal communications
• TV Advertisements
• Press conferences
• Award ceremonies
• Research Groups
• Product and service demonstrations
• Music videos
• Sporting events
Needed Solution Features:
1. Secure logon to browser based application
2. Fast encode of digital video files or simple upload of flash video files
3. Client side encoding – Client DVDs will be encoded on desktop and uploads only the compressed file
4. No software to download on your PC - works on browser component, enabled in seconds
5. Auto creation of thumbnails for click to play images
6. Creation of Associated Assets - pdf / doc / png / mp3 or other file types to access from the player when the video plays. Could be used for image or audio downloads, additional material, adverts etc.
7. Organize catagories in Publisher to manage the IPTV Set top Box interface. No need to refer back to the Azeev website.
8. Dual serving capability within players - Streaming and Progressive from a secure CDN
9. Detailed Statistics of Views and data transfer
10. Embed code for HTML page insertion
11. Call to Action on video and customizable playback functionality, set per campaign
12. One Touch Publishing to a web page, streamlined creation of campaigns
13. Ability to play high quality H264 videos in a MAGIC Video player
14. Unlimited video library
15. Ability to syndicate content if required
16. Simple no technical skills required to upload DVD and videos
17. Publish videos online in minutes in just a few steps
18. Keep track of video views and campaign success
19. Client side encoding for faster encode and upload speeds
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online