I am a small ISP in Canada and require an application where I can add customers and track the status of their various orders to completion, and once the order is complete have it act as a CRM, support and billing system.
-Create customers and hold their standard information…address, phone etc.
- Be able to add products to their profile, as well as track the status of their order. There would be a drop down menu that I could change the status as their order progresses.
- Be able to send a single e-mail to a customer from their profile page, or send bulk e-mails & newsletters to all customers
- Each customer profile will have a section for notes that will be date and time stamped. This is to keep a record of customer contact. Must have the ability to create a new support ticket from the customer page, or from a separate 'support ticket' section. When they call in I can create a ticket and add notes etc. & just track when they call and what was discussed.
- Ability to add 'to do's' within the customer profile & separately so that I see a list of all things I have to get done on a particular day.
- All open support tickets, orders in progress & to do's must show up on the main page so when I first log in I can see everything that's up for that day.
- Ability to add a 'follow up' day to an order or support ticket so that if it's something that doesn't need my immediate attention, I can push it forward and it won't show on the main page until the day I choose.
Online Order Forms, customer & reseller management:
I have stores that sell my products and I pay them a commission each month for as long as the person stays a customer. I would like to have an online application the reseller can use to place orders and upload forms to me, which would then appear as new customers in my app. They would be grouped as part of that resellers customer base and will track the commissions owed each month the customer remains active. The reseller would be able to log in and also monitor these totals. (Reseller will only see customers designated to them, and I should have the ability to change that in my own portal). - I will also need the same order form for my site, which allows customers to directly apply online. These orders would obviously not be credited to resellers.
One of the toughest things to track is when there are many orders on the go, and what stage they are in. So when a new order is placed, it would be assigned a status of ‘new’. When I’ve reviewed it and placed the order with my supplier, I would change the status to ‘In progress’ and so on until the order is completed. So the order must track the product, order number, supplier, activation date, notes (dated and time stamped), The reseller should be able to log in and see these orders as well, and watch the status, see the username/password etc. and add their own notes. I also need a checklist of items that I can check off as I do them. Eg. ‘Order Placed with supplier’, ‘Confirmation e-mail sent’, invoice created etc.
Ability to create and modify invoices, as well as set up recurring invoices set to auto generate each month. Something along the lines of Zoho invoice. Must be able to do everything invoicing software can do including sales, P&L reports etc. It should create a custom looking PDF invoice that can be e-mailed directly from the system.
If possible, please provide live demos of past work. This software cannot be proprietary to the designer or encoded. It must be fully open and modifiable. Looking for custom work, no codeigniter.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $2642 for this job
Hi Dave, I have gone through your requirements for your CRM system.We are experts in developing CRM applications and we will be able to meet your requirements. KIndly check PMB for more details. Regards Dinesh
Hi! I'm a long time web developer, with more than 7 years of experience in web development, and more than 3 years of experience in ERP/CRM and document management systems. Please check the private message. Thank you.