This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $326 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
We are looking for someone who already have a JAVA chat module and can integrate it with our site with some modifications. The java Chat must be in English.
The JAVA Chat module should have following Characteristic
* Should have a Main Lobby.
* Chat module should support multiple chat rooms. We should also be able to customize list of available chat rooms.
* Must be an English version
* The design should be customizable to some extent i.e in color combinations, logo
* Bidder should either provide access to their live chat. OR access to their DUMMY java Chat on Development server with 2 users. So that we can test their work. Bidder should provide all the Snap shot of user Area and Admin area.
* Can be easily configured with SQL server database.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) We will need to come up with a new chat room. Please go to [url removed, login to view] and log in as User: Armlessdog0 Password: 12345678 Then go to TGN Chat. I would like the same thing, with an initial screen telling you the users currently in chat and a “Enter Chat?? button. I would like the same chat or a similar one (I don’t know if theirs is copyrighted).
Platform: Should be compatible with windows server
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online