JAVA Homework Help**(repost)
This project is now closed with a project budget of $15 - $20 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $20 USD
This is a JAVA programming homework assignment I will need help with. I **_do not_** have assignmnet at the moment.
I will have it in within few hours (3/8/2010 - 1:00PM EST). When I get it I will update posting
with the homework.
This assignment will need to be completed in three hours. Therefore,if I post it up at 1:00PM, I will need
the solution within 3 hours (by 4:00PM at the latest).
As I mentioned above, I do not have the exact assignment. But, what I do know is that:
Assigment will involve modifying existing code to add few extra features. These are the few concept that might be included in assignment: Refactoring, Threads, Interface, inheritance, Applet
If you think you will be able to provide help with this, please check this posting in 4 hours when
I will have the assignment uploaded and then, you can bid..Again, please note that I will have only three hours
to complete the assignment. So, IF I put it up at 1:00PM, it will need to be done by 4:00PM.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Mar 8, 2010 1:14:17 PM:
Here's the assignement: Sub Killer Game You must start with the code found at [url removed, login to view] . Your job is to improve the game as much as you can in five hours. Improve the look and feel, present instructions for operating the game, change the graphics, add sound effects, and use your imagination for other ideas. I deliberately picked a very simple game that you can start by cutting and pasting from the Web. You must improve this game! ([url removed, login to view] of selecting a different sub killer game, use the given game to improve)
Applet should run in IE 7.0+, FireFox and Safari
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online