<p>I am coding my first "real" JSP module with mySQL. It is just a small part of a web-based application. I need someone available via Yahoo IM to help me work through design questions this Saturday 10p.m.-1a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST). I will post code and you will critique it. I also need direction on how to implement DVC with this project. To successfully win this bid, you must:</p>
<li>Be available the entire time from 10p.m. to 1a.m. I will not pay if you are not available. You will be able to do other things as long as you respond to my IM questions promptly.
<li>MUST be familiar with mySQL, Java, JSP and Java Beans (shouldn't need EJB's, just JB's).
<li>Must write fluent enough English to help me understand what I am doing wrong (or right).
<li>Must be familiar with Tomcat 5.x and provide advice that is accurate to Tomcat 5.x.
<p>To bid for this project, please provide the following:</p>
<li>Upload any JSP you have completed that connects with a db using JDBC. Explain in the comments of the JSP exactly what this JSP does. This ought to be something you have worked on in the past. Don't write something new.
<li>Provide a link to a site that you have coded on that uses JSP.
<li>Send me a brief bio of your experience, including any training experience.
<p>I will be selecting a winning bid promptly Saturday morning (EST) so the winning bidder can plan his/her evening. If this is successful, I may offer some private auctions for you to continue your help.</p>
1) You will be available via Yahoo IM from 9pm to 1am EST for consultations about this project, remaining in constant contact as required by me.
2) You will share your JAVA, JSP, Java Bean and mySQL knowledge freely during these IM sessions.
3) You will provide feedback and correct code as needed during this session.
4) Any coding you correct or offer during these sessions remains solely my property at no additional compensation to you.
5) In the event of internet disruption, we will reschedule at a mutually agreeable time or agree that the auction is off.
<li> JSP and Java Beans
<li> mySQL 4.1