This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $35 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
Programmer required for developing an application using Java card technology. This will be done using simulator and transferred to Smart card reader.
following is overview of what is wanted,
1) The program should communicate with Java card
using simulator first and then this will be
implemented using card reader.
2) Step by step configuration of java card and
list of all errors and how they were solved need to be
3) The code is needed in parts i.e. so that it
can be understood and implemented easily
4) The program need to store financial
information in the card. The user need to be able to
deposit and withdraw and this should be updated in the
card as well.
[url removed, login to view] BALANCE/LOYALTY POINTS etc. kind of critical
5) As I said earlier this is done in simulator
first, all documentation used and references used
should be presented
2. Analysis and Design
this will include class diagram and sequence
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
using latest java card technology
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online