Java Chess Game with networking abilities
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $106 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $150 USD
check the attached PDF for details and bid on that project as fair as possible as that is for a friend who is student.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jan 3, 2007 4:22:24 PM:
thank you all for bidding in this project, we have a serious change in the project delivery requirements, which changed from 30 days to 10 days.
We need to deliver the project finished at 14th January, so we wanted to inform all of you about this change, and ask which of you are able to accomplish it ASAP in this deadline, and ask you to bid again your final offer for this project.
Currently, we received offers and proposals from 40 up to 150 usd, [remember that we dont need AI for the game and no bot to play, just human with human, as the PDF explains, which makes it much easier].
We also have seen that LOT people already have something similar already done, and seems that for our case/deadline and budget, maybe the best option will be to co-operate with a coder that already has a ready solution with small changes to offer.
We expect your final offe rs until tomorrow, and we will select the best coder tomorrow, who can offer an almost ready solution at a reasonable price, and who agrees to send us updates every 2-3 days as this is very URGENT project!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online