Java Code Review and Build
This project was awarded to uvisvw for $25.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
This project involves taking intermediate java code that is building a lift (elevator in America) and progressing it beyond its current state.
I want to understand where the code failed (stack overflow error), how it has been fixed, and how the code should have progressed in accomplishing everything asked of it. So, it is very important that the working code is well documented.
Zip file with existing code and Step 1 & Step 2 code requirements is attached.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. Full javadoc documentation.
2) Distinct working programs that meet Step 1 code requirements. Distinct working programs that meet Step 2 code requirements. Step 1 code should be packaged in one zip. Step 2 code should be packaged in a separate zip.
3) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request - Windows NT2000.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Compilable with TextPad editor on Windows NT2000
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online