Java/Flash File Manager
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $631 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need someone to integrate a file manager into our existing php web application, which is used for project management. The file manager must have the following:
- Use Java or Flash
- You can upload and/or download via website. No ftp account required.
- The user can select files AND folders when transferring files
- Can handle transfers of [url removed, login to view] or less
- The uploaded folder and file structure is kept identical of the server side
- Includes a drag-and-drop feature
- Users can add comments to folder before or after uploading files
- The web app we have developed has 4 user roles. We must be able to only show certain typical folders based on user role. Example: If they are an admin, they can see all folders/files for a project. However, if they are a client user they can only see certain folders.
If you need further explanation, do not hesitate to PM me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online