Java/Flash File Manager
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $631 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need someone to integrate a file manager into our existing php web application, which is used for project management. The file manager must have the following:
- Use Java or Flash
- You can upload and/or download via website. No ftp account required.
- The user can select files AND folders when transferring files
- Can handle transfers of [url removed, login to view] or less
- The uploaded folder and file structure is kept identical of the server side
- Includes a drag-and-drop feature
- Users can add comments to folder before or after uploading files
- The web app we have developed has 4 user roles. We must be able to only show certain typical folders based on user role. Example: If they are an admin, they can see all folders/files for a project. However, if they are a client user they can only see certain folders.
If you need further explanation, do not hesitate to PM me.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online