Java Game - BREAKOUT/ARAKNOID style
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $200 USD
- Total Bids 7
I need a game done in java that resembles the BREAKOUT ARAKNOID type games. Basically it has
1) a panel that slides right and left.
2) a bouncing ball
3) bricks that dissolve when hit by the ball
4) scoring and life module
5) random bonus items that drop from the bricks and affect scoring, ball speed, panel size...etc
This is for a homework project so has to be [url removed, login to view] project Must employ collision detection, algorithms, maybe even A.I.
The final phase of the project is to download the game onto a mobile phone for presentation.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
3G Mobile PhoneGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online