Java Game (Football)
This project was awarded to akraievoyvw for $25.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
The game should allow users to load the game from going to the web page, where the java application loads up. The application should allow the user to submit a class that can be used to play the game, or pick 2 classes from a list that is available from the server, which will be in the same directory as the application. If the user submits a class it will be uploaded to the server, this should be checked for validity. The game play should be shown with some simple graphics, and should allow replay of the game.
* Allow the user to pick which 2 teams play,
* The length of the game,
* Allow a class to be submitted for the game,
* The game shown being played, once class submitted,
A scoring system to show the outcome of the game.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done along with web page to play the game through.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) Simple design documentation
Windows XP, should work with all Java enabled browsers
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online